- 250g Chicken Breast - cut into bite size cubes
- 8 Bamboo Satay Sticks
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Jimmy's Satay Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 Cornflour
- 1/2 Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Cooking oil
- 1 small Onion- coarsely chopped
- 2 small Chilli-finely chopped
- 2 clove Garlic-finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 block Coconut Cream 100g - cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Sherry
- 1 1/2 tbsp Jimmy's Satay Sauce
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 8 tbsp Sugar
- Combine the chicken in a large bowl with the marinade ingredients, mix well and set aside.
- For the Satay paste, add 2 tbsp oil into a small saucepan, with medium heat stir in the onions, garlic and chilli, fry until onion turn soft, add in peanut butter, satay sauce, curry powder, coconut cream, sherry, sugar and salt, stirring all the time and watch out not to burn the bottom. Keep stirring until sugar are melt and colour turn dark brown, about 2-3 mins. The Satay paste can keep in a jar when it's cool and store in fridge for months. To cook the sauce, take one tbsp Satay paste mix with 3 tbsp of cold water in a small saucepan, stir with a spoon until the paste are blend well with the water turn heat to high and cook until bubbling hot. Serve hot on top the satay or in a little bowl. The Paste make 6-8 serving.
- To cook the chicken, thread the chicken into the bamboo stick and cook 4 mins each side in a preheat hot grill. Serve hot or cold with cucumber and tomatoes.