Thursday, 25 April 2013

Last Wish update

One more try!. Another wish another hope...

Age and illness is a worry for keeping a job and running a business. Knowing it might be another chicken out, another fool to myself.  But I hope never give up will work once more. I am going to give this old dream another try... Mei's steamy kitchen... with help from friends and Volunteers. Hope this dream will help the age... to enjoy a good chatter with friends... good food and a happy heart in the comfort of Mei's own home.

Once a month... Mei's steamy kitchen will heat up a 2/3 course Sunday lunch to 4 guests for £? per person in the comfort of Mei's own home... a charity Sunday lunch! Every £ spend... ? pence will go to Plan A - a pick of the month charity. Plan B - age concern or Plan C - a trust... to help the age and need with food for thought. Mei appreciate your generous donations to keep the project running.


My aims to hope one day... I can help the age get out with friends for a fun day with good food and laugher! I hope one day my aim can reach to offer free food for the age with need. Mei thank you for those who support and your generously. Secondly I hope this project can give myself another dream come true...  :-)


Note:
The project run once a month to start with 4 guests (max 4) on a Sunday. Will run more day if there is enough helper/ volunteer/ funding and need. Taking will be sorted before quests leave and money will donate online to charity or trust.

8 comments:

Michiko Johnson said...

Dear Mei,
I am very happy to see you in here
Thank you for help me a long time.
It sound like you have some exciting things happening in your life now..
I hope you will having a good health
keep up those smiles Mei.
I always Steamy Kitchen with every day thank you my friend!
Michiko

Mei said...

Thank you for your visit Michiko, hope you're keep well. Will visit you now and then, I will be busy busy like a busy bee. Hope this last wish can make something out... something to show people polarbear can be friend and useful. :-)

Here I Am/Carrie said...

Mei I hope this does take off. I so wish you leaved near me as every time I see your wonderful foods you can prepare my mouth just waters. One day your dream will take off. Hugs Carrie

Mei said...

Thank you Carrie, I hope so too! Just something to make me feel happy and useful. Sounds like fun! :-) Can't wait... nearly there, I dont know why... older I get more fuss I am on things, even just a little game. Bank holiday tomorrow, one more day to play on my game! :-)Thank you for dropping by Carrie! Hope you had a good Sunday. Mei

Michiko Johnson said...

Mei Thank you for coming to see me.
It was nice to talk to me.
You having a few games that alright with you Mei's.
Are you felling better with you these days...
I thinking of you please take care Mei san.
Michiko

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Mei,
I think of you yesterday has nice to coming to see me.
Are you everything ok these day.
I hope you are enjoyed played game.
See you again.
Michiko

Katy Mei said...

Been doing tidy up last few days with old posts, some are too hot too spice to show the world. I am hoping this blog is a friendly recipe blog... to share recipes! No moan about life! :-) Can I do it? Well, this blog will be boring without some hot and spice added. I had tired... don't you think? I hope I can do more recipes here and there after Dr. sorted out my Trigeminal neuralgia. Sorry I been away too long. I am too busy with all those friends god keep shower down, and my brain is busy thinking! Will dreamer the fighter win Trigeminal neuralgia? Help her God! LOL...

Katy Mei said...

What am I doing? Is it a new post or comment I just posted? I don't know myself, well, I do like this post, was thinking to add a few words in the comment box, but never mind, another time another day, enough now. The blog is open again anyway, enjoy my reader!