Sunday, 10 July 2011

Cooking with Mei for fun for dream... with a chance for free!

Due to illness Mei give up hers dream. But still not giving up the hope the light... to carry on her dream, to see if there is still hope to show... willing to work hard and earning a living is still possible with this dream.

 It could work... if I was a little younger and have a healthy body and mind. I know I might be crazy and wasting time to write here again, but just to hope someone somewhere or people who like Chinese cooking and love what I try to do with this blog. Mei would like to give them a helping hand to start working for yourself and running a business in your own home, there is potential for the food trade and catering market and everything is ready to go, with no cooking or just a little and most the hardwork is ready.  Mei got it all planned. So, if anyone who like to work from home doing little cooking and want to run your own business at home. Mei would like to pass her life experience of her cooking to people who is willing to learn and take over her dream - a dream to show Mei's steamy kitchen can work from home to earn money to suport yourself and family. Contact Mei for more details. 


 Mei would like to help anyone who can take over this dream with honest and kind mind for free. Write a little about yourself Mei will get in touch with you for a informal chat. Thankyou!

10 comments:

Here I Am/Carrie said...

Oh Mei now there is an idea. Advertise a cooking class for say 8 people at a time and then when done everyone sits down for the meal. I took a course once and loved that we prepared a whole meal and sat down and ate it in the end. So many course you never really get to just enjoy the meal. That way it is a set date for people local in your area. Just do one and see how it works. Could maybe even do it thru a community college or community adult courses courses. I know for the one I attended it was like 6 weeks once a week. I never ate so good and learn so much. Now chew on that for awhile. Have a wonderful week Hugs Carrie

Mei said...

LOL! Did think of that but my mood changed alot now, don't know what to do when mood are low. So, it's a no no to me. But informal training or cooking might have some hope or dream! :-) Maybe, still in the dream! :-) Thanks carrie!

Mei said...

My aid for this dream is not about just money, is about showing with ambition and hope and not giving up your dream with patience and keep going anything can change and happen. And I hope one day this dream can carry on with love and hope to someone who really understand what I am trying to do with this crazy idea and with this blog I really hope like to pass my cooking experience to people who want a job and want to work to earn something maybe just for fun or could be a business for him/herself. Mei just hate to give up this dream, it's a really good idea... everybody told me when i show them my menu and talk about my idea my plans... this dream is looking for people with a kind heart mind love cooking want to be your own boss. Also like to give a little % in return for charity. Mei love to hear from you, and help your dream and mine come truth. If this is another crazy idea people think I am having again, its fine to me, I used to this thinking! Mei

Mei said...

Mei can't do it with her illness but hope it will pass her dream to you and do a good case.

Mei said...

My GOD am I high or low this time? :-(

Tamago said...

It will be great if someone can carry on her dream...it sure makes her happy.

Hope said...

Hi Mei.. don't ever stop dreaming.. your food looks so very good.. I am sure there will be someone who can help you with this dream of yours.. will keep you in prayer .. sorry your not feeling well.. but your humor is still in tack.. and that is the most important thing..to be able to laugh and smile when the world around you seems so very dark..thinking of you.. and keeping you close in thought and prayer..softest of all hugs to you this day..

lisa said...

This sounds like a wonderful idea!
Never stop dreaming Mei.

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Mei,

Oh, I love Chinese food, all Asian food in fact as we worked and lived in Indonesia for about 3 years. Also we went to Japan, Singapore, (my husband to China and Taiwan as well) and to India.
Tried to follow you with Friends connect but I don't see it... only at the top, which I did.
Wish you good luck with your plans and dreams!
Lots of love,

Mariette

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Mei,

Thanks for your visit and comment. Hope you are managing and stay reasonably well. For sure, you know what to prepare in your wok and in general the Chinese foods are far more healthy.
Love to you,

Mariette