Sunday, 21 November 2010

Contemporary food versus traditional food

Someone  comment other day - my food are old fashion... people only like Contemporary food these day! Really? Even supermarket like M&S have Crispy parcel, King prawn rolls and pre-prepared sweet and sour chicken on their shelf, people are crazy about my Satay chicken. Waitrose and many others... also do a few of pre-prepared food for their busy costumers who don't have time for preparation.  People only like Contemporary food! May be truth... but depend on what age group...

I really don't understand what that someone try to tell me the other day... is there still a place for good traditional food these day??? Anyway, my hair, my cloths, now my foods they're all old fashion in her eye! What else I need to change to let her see I am following the world trends? I even following the latest trend... It's a modern trend... husband and wife living separately...

O! Yes, my attitude!!! That need changed too! Last two days my attitude had changed... I have a blog friend, his comments and words have wakes me up, I suddenly wake up from his video on facebook about a man run over by a car the word from him "FORGIVE" wakes me up! Forgive... the only way i can find happy or feel happy for myself is to forgive not just forget! So, now i learned, to free myself from anger is forgive... forgive all... father, father in-law, hubby, daughter, sisters, brothers and myself too, and my GOD! LOL... I'm trying and hope I can. Then I will be free from my pain... after all... hate will only add more pain.

Later... I will open up my old blog... I love my bipolar from WLS - Mei's Patch... a little taste of bipolar life! Hope you enjoy it...

2 comments:

Here I Am/Carrie said...

Hi Mei, Sounds like that must have really been a life changing video. Yes you can stay angry at everyone and keep blaming them for your unhappiness. Something we all have to learn to do. I noticed you moved all your stuff to Wordpress but have it private. I wanted to get a subsciption feed for there, but couldn't. I am following Meis Little corner. So ready when you are. Have been so busy, I haven't had much time for here. Seems something new keeps coming up. Today was rescueing a calf that was just born recently and the temps will be -26c it's not doing well. Owners came and picked it up may have to be bottle feed. The mother just doesn't seem to have the milk or want it. Take care and keep forgiving.. Hugs Carrie

Angie's Recipes said...

I love your food! There are always classic and fusion...just different. O I really miss blackbean chicken and piapa tofu.